Cassandra, the self-proclaimed, “Oprah of Fitness” exudes and undeniable passion for fitness. Having stumbled across bodybuilding several years ago, she found herself consumed by the possibilities it presented. While, it started off with a desire to achieve an aesthetic look, she quickly learned that she was achieving so much more. Her true passion comes from the discovery of her internal strength and fortitude and it has become her mission to help other women do the same. Cassandra’s mission to help women discover the peace and deep seated satisfaction that is achieved when there is internal and external alignment and harmony.
Cassandra is a divorced mother of two. Based out of Northern California, she has a full-time career as a Human Resources Director. Backed by a Human Resources Professional Certification, MBA and NASM Certified Personal Trainer, her approach is rooted in understanding the demands and working with the daily challenges we all face. Cassandra’s is a lifestyle approach to health and fitness, but is also gleaned from old school bodybuilding principles. She believes in lifting heavy things and putting them down, as much as taking at least 15 minutes twice a day to meditate.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Cassandra's Coaching Philosophy:
Her guiding principle is that taking care of yourself is the greatest form of self-love and self-indulgence. That the way you care for yourself is your message to the world on how to care for you. As a mother, partner, sister, friend, coworker or acquaintance, you ARE a leader. It’s just a question of what you are leading them to. Cassandra will motivate you to find your best self and love and live her loudly. Otherwise, what is all of this for?
Strong backs don’t break. With every rep you are building more than muscle.
Top Competiton Placings:
UFE Figure PRO
• 1st place “Open” Figure, UFE Fury, June 2016 – Pro Card Awarded
• Overall Winner, “Open” Figure, 1st place “Masters” Figure, UFE Liberty, May 2016
• 1st Callouts “Open” Figure F, Jr. Nationals, June 2015
• 2nd Callouts “Open” Figure F, Jr. Nationals, June 2014
• Overall Winner “Open” Figure, NPC Northern California,s June 2014
• 3rd place “Open” Figure Class D, NPC California State Championship May 2014
• 2nd place “Open” Figure Class D, NPC California State Championship May 2013
• 1st place “Open” Figure Class D, NPC Governor’s Cup March 2013
• 1st place “Novice” category, INBA Night of Natural Champions September 2012
• 2nd place “Open” category, INBA Night of Natural Champions September 2012
• 4th place “Open” Figure class D, NPC San Francisco October 2012