Aiming for nicely sculpted shoulders and toned triceps? The secret is having lean muscle to shape and firm-up those areas. To accomplish this, we often follow a "split-style" strength training program where we split up our body parts and train them in isolation 1-2 times a week.
Here's an example shoulder & tricep workout we've used with our online clients.
1) Hammer strength press (warm-up, then 5 sets of 8 reps) - video demo HERE
2) Seated side laterals (4 sets 6-8 reps) - video demo HERE
3) One arm cable front raise (3 sets 10-12 reps) - video demo HERE
4) Rear delt machine (4 sets 10-12 reps) - video demo HERE
5) Tricep push-downs (warm-up, then 4 sets 6-8 reps) - video demo HERE
6) Overhead reverse grip, one arm (4 sets 10-12 reps) - video demo HERE
7) Overhead rope (3 sets 10-12 reps) - video demo HERE